Hello everyone. GUESS WHAT?!

ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!

the last one where anything new happens until I am 65. I am 21 today! and while all you Americans who read accidentally end up on my blog are thinking "man, she is going to get so wasted today", SURPRISE! I'm Canadian and therefore have been of legal drinking age for two years today. HAH! take that USA.

Being 21 is actually awesome though because I was supposed to go to New York in April, but the trip has been postponed for a year (immense disappointment ).


I have been wanting a leather Roots purse for about... four years. For those of you who aren't thoroughbred Canadians, you're thinking "What the fuck is roots." Roots is one of the most pervasive Canadian brands and make AWESOME LEATHER BAGS!

AND I GOT ONE FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment